Dr. Brian Thompson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Brian Thompson?

Great Doc!!

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Dr Thompson, as well as his staff, are caring and kind. Any questions are answered. Your personal diagnosis is explained in detail. I would highly recommend Dr Thompson!

Posted on June 28th, 2014

I just had my baby with Dr Thompson. He is the nicest doctor I have ever had. He always answered my questions. I had a emergency c section and he was wonderful! He saved my baby and I am so grateful. I have so much appreciation for him. Thank you Dr Thompson!

Great doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I thought Dr. Thompson was a great doctor. He listened, gave great advice and treated me with respect and kindness. He delivered my son and I had no pain and a very good experience because of Dr. Thompson's care. When he left Syracuse Women's Specialists, I really missed him.

like of physician

Posted on January 1st, 2012

Very dissapointing!!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Completely dislike Dr. Thomson, have been seeing him for 2 years now in the Gouverneur Office where he works at Fridays, he gives me the feeling as if nothing I say truly matters, he's not concerned with it. He doesn't fully listen, he will interrupt and change subjects but god forbid you interrupt him!! He has given me false results on one of my ovarian cyst check ups, has told me all is normal and nothing is wrong when there was, I called him out on it and it got upset. He has also gotten upset because I've gotten a second opinion. Do I not have the right to a 2nd opinion??! In his eyes only HE knows and you have to listen to only HIM! So I was told. Dr. Thomson just like every other man has no idea of a womans pain, I've been dealing with chronic pelvic pain, cysts, etc for 2 years. The pain is horrible, but he doesn't understand that. I am changing doctors and would not ever recommend him to anyone! Btw, you'll wait forever to see him, avarage is 30 mins min to hour and a half. When I called with a question or on results, I would never receive a call back!

Posted on March 2nd, 2017