More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian E Walczak DO
Dr. Brian E Walczak, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Clemens, MI, with another office in Madison, WI. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian E Walczak has 2 locations
1080 Harrington St Ste 201
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian E Walczak has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Brian E Walczak has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian E Walczak - Posted on June 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian E Walczak - Posted on May 21st, 2015
Dr. Walczak is very knowledgeable and quite gifted. He saved my limb and life. I would highly recommend him.
11 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Brian E Walczak Accepts the Following Insurance
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian E Walczak is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.