Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian Walsh has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
We always go to Morristown for the informed doctors and curteious nurses, and were surprised when he did not meet expectations. After meeting with a very nice resident who admitted to not knowing what was wrong and fearful of the severity of my condition, she asked the supervising doctor, Brian Walsh, to see if he had ever seen anything like it before. He wasn't confident in his diagnosis, but also didn't try to call in a specialist and instead peescribed me a medicine that would only mask the symptoms and cause a rebound that would be worse a few days after the prescription was finished. Had to go to a specialist who determined what was really wrong. Morristown is a wonderful hospital, and I hope whoever gets him as a doctor doesn't get the wrong impression based on him.
Dr walsh saw my daughter at the emergency room... we were all in a difficult situation but he made the best of it.. he provided an informed diagnosis... that a few years earlier could have been misread.... observed the situation... analized the test results... made strong and informed recommendations for future treatment
Dr. Walsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morristown Memorial Hospital
11 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Columbia
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Brian Walsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsELECTRO PHYSIOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ
Dr. Brian Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.