Dr. Brian A Weatherby Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian A Weatherby?

Professional, felt good about being treated at Steadman Hawkins medical facilities.

Surgery of foot

I was extremely pleased with the surgery performed on my foot by Dr. BrIan Weatherby. He was very pleasant at all times including my initial visit, surgery and follow up visits. I would certainly seek his care again were I to have the need. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing the care of a great orthopedic surgeon.

unhappy camper

I was disappointed in the follow up after surgery. It was too difficult to communicate with doctor. Leave messages with a nurse that handles 5 doctors. Did not no like seeing PA instead of doctor. diagnosis matter of fact, conveyed though PA options not discussed. Fusion had to be redone the PA informed me not doctor. Needless to say I did not opt for second surgery with this physician. I have had numerous surgeries and this was the worst experience.