Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian K Wegner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 13
He follows the book. Does not communicate well with patients. Looks at the computer too much. Has a person in every Appointment to record appt. very difficult as a result to have an honest conversation. Quotes outdated research. His heart is in the right place. Either burnt out or overbooked. It will cost lives in the long run. Does not communicate well in terms of reasons for tests.
Have had 3 issues over the last year and he has not helped me solve any. Spends most of time on computer rather than actually examining. I like him but he is often too easily pleased with his first answer. Meanwhile, I am in pain because he refuses to acknowledge me. What I get is his shut down answer which is basically "your not in pain because what I diagnosed you with shouldn't generate pain. " I am moving on to a new doctor who can connect the dots.
Does not know anything about thyroid issies, even as common as they are. Just looks at TSH levels although everyone nowadays knows that they are notoriously inaccurate and a lot of hypo patients fall within the "normal" range when they in fact are hypo. My regular doctor was out on maternity leave so I had to see Dr. Wagner. Never again. What a waste of my time.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Dr. Wegner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Brian K Wegner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRocky Mountain Primary Care, 8585 W 14th Ave Ste B, Lakewood, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian K Wegner in this video.
Dr. Brian K Wegner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.