Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian C Weiner MD
Dr. Brian C Weiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Yonkers, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian C Weiner has 2 locations
Dr. Brian C Weiner has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian C Weiner has the following 15 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 15
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian C Weiner - Posted on November 22nd, 2017
If i could give a zero i would. In the middle of treating my son for what was a scary situation for him, my wife and I Dr Weiner closed his office and never told any of his employees in Marlboro NJ. My son was in the middle of tests and had lost 60lbs for no reason. He was missing school and had his baseball plans destroyed not making the high school team. No phone call, no apology, no follow up. Just left us dry and could care less about my son’s condition. I think it’s a disgusting thing to do for a doctor that takes an oath to care for patients.
What has changed?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian C Weiner - Posted on March 1st, 2016
I would tell people he is a good Dr any day
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian C Weiner - Posted on June 18th, 2014
Love almost all the staff esp. Regina and the nurse sorry her named slipped my mind, my favorite. I talk to them the most. Dr Weiner earned my respect. He helps me when ever I need it. He has his good days and bad, he is only human. I have a very difficult disease to control, and he has not given up.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian C Weiner - Posted on June 2nd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian C Weiner - Posted on March 30th, 2014
38 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Johns Hopkins Health System
More about Dr. Brian C Weiner
I am the primary investigator in New Jersey for the Medtronic Enterra gastric neurostimulator 'pacemaker' program, for the treatment of gastroparesis.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian C Weiner, MD - Gastroenterology in Gainesville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Brian C Weiner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.