2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brian C Weiner?

If i could give a zero i would. In the middle of treating my son for what was a scary situation for him, my wife and I Dr Weiner closed his office and never told any of his employees in Marlboro NJ. My son was in the middle of tests and had lost 60lbs for no reason. He was missing school and had his baseball plans destroyed not making the high school team. No phone call, no apology, no follow up. Just left us dry and could care less about my son’s condition. I think it’s a disgusting thing to do for a doctor that takes an oath to care for patients.

What has changed?

Been seeing him for the past 20 years. The last two years have been difficult getting appointments and cooperation from the office staff. Scripts get called in incorrectly, requires several follow-up calls until the issue is resolved.

I would tell people he is a good Dr any day

Love almost all the staff esp. Regina and the nurse sorry her named slipped my mind, my favorite. I talk to them the most. Dr Weiner earned my respect. He helps me when ever I need it. He has his good days and bad, he is only human. I have a very difficult disease to control, and he has not given up.

excellent care

I just returned from an appointment with Dr.Weiner and I found him to be very thorough,professional and caring.

Attorney

Excellent experience. Very compassionate.

I've just read some on the reviews on Dr. Weiner. I have to say that I agree with the fact that he does not return calls and nor does his staff. Is he in business to treat people or just collect money from the insurance companies???? I wish I had previously read these reviews as well, the are all very accurate, he has no bedside manner.

Disappointed

I went to Dr Weiner, in such for a doctor who would listen to my concern of my digestive problems. I informed him, that I felt the previous doctor was not listening to my concerns and unfortunately Dr Weiner did not also. As I informed him that my issues started in 2008 and I gave him copies of all my Gastro tests I've recently had. He had to take a call and the when he returned to the exam room he said as matter of factley "well since had this issue all you life." Uh? There were many other things that transpire that me me decided to continue my search . As for the staff, the nurse was great, however I arrived 10 minutes early for my appointment and sat in the waiting EMPTY waiting for 45 minutes before being seen without a reassuring " sorry for the wait you'll be seen soon" for the front desk. I actually asked her, is the doctor with a patient? What has happened to common courtesy?

Never going back

Dr. Weiner has a very odd bedside manner , seems very distracted, and speaks in very technical medical terms, which was not easy to understand I was somewhat alarmed by his explanation , and left his office upset. I decided to seek another opinion and now realize that I have nothing to worry about. Will never go back. Rude staff. He does not return calls, but instead uses office staff to make excuses for his lack of follow-up.

The doctor totally ignored my symptoms. He didn't discuss any of my concerns. He only seemed to interested in promoting his ice diet. I will not be going back.

Dr. Weiner

I went to Dr. Weiner with a very difficult disease that every other doctor had passed on to another. He was accurate in diagnosing this disease. He is truly a great doctor and a very good man, however his office is the downfall of his practice. His office manager does try her best to handle situations but as for the rest of his staff that answers phones, and schedules appointments, it is unbearable. When someone is truly sick, rude and inconsiderate people answering the phone is the last thing any patient should have to deal with. They act like they are doing you a favor by answering the phone. This has caused me to move on and find a new gastro which will be hard. Doctors should know their office staff is the backbone to the practice.

See a different Gastroenterologist

All this doctor did was talk about some goofy ice diet. I thought he was an M.D. He did not follow up with test results and does not return calls. Would not see again.

Very compassionate and professional. One of the most impressive offices I've seen.

Dr. Brian C Weiner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.