Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian C Weis
Dr. Brian C Weis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX, with another office in Amarillo, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weis is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus and Northwest Texas Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian C Weis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian C Weis has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Brian C Weis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Weis is a true God send!!! He is the most brilliant and compassionate doctor that I have ever met!!! This man has a heart of gold!! He really cares about his patients and humanity in general!!! This man puts other doctors to shame. He goes out of his way to listen and met the needs of his patients!! He is just wonderful!!! I love this doctor!!! You will be in the best hands possible if he ever treats you !!! Praise God for Dr. Weis!!!!
Dr. Weis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1997
University Of Texas Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian C Weis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.