Dr. Brian L Whited Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Brian L Whited?

Dr Brian Whited , kind considerate and professionall

Dr Whited covered everything I made the appt for. He explained things, answered all questions. He listened to all I had to say and paid attention to me when I talked instead of being on the computer like many other Drs do. He is a very kind and considerate person who really seemed to care most about my needs and concerns as a patient. He ordered appropriate tests, and when he got the results back the same day of my appt he personally called me with the results. That is almost unheard of anymore. I would see Dr Whited again gladly.

Type 2 Diabetes