Have you seen Dr. Brian G Widenhouse?

Never going back

Woman at front desk is very short with you.I find the doctor not to be Honest! He tries to get you to keep coming back he is all about the MONEY!

going through the motions

I never made it past the consultation with him for several reasons. First, the woman at the front desk was rude and very short with me. When they gave me the "look book" all the pictures seemed very dated and the majority of them were in black and white making it difficult to make out details. When I met with the doctor (over 1 hour after my appointment was scheduled to start) he seemed to not even really be there with me, it's difficult to explain, but he just seemed to be going through the motions and did not seem that interested in me. Overall he and his staff seemed a little burned out.

Loving the new me!!

From the first appointment, everything was reassuring. Dr. Widenhouse answered any questions I had and let me know what expectations I should have. His staff was great at helping getting the insurance approval. They kept me updated. Everything went really fast too. I am so grateful for Dr. Widenhouse. Thank you so much!! I would recommend him to anyone.

I guess I'm a tough customer, but I would recommend Dr. Widenhouse...

Dr. Widenhouse recently removed an actinic keratosis (pre-cancerous lesion) from my face. I was anxious since I did not know anyone who had used him previously & I had not seen any "work" he had done other than breast implants on the internet, but my insurance company sent me to Dr. Widenhouse and would not pay for me to see either of the plastic surgeons I had seen in the past. Dr. Widenhouse did an excellent job, although I think he was a little miffed at me for asking so many questions. I will definitely use him again (if he will see me and endure my questions) - when the need arises - and refer others to him. I need to have an ongoing relationship with a plastic surgeon since I have spent alot of time in the sun, in suntan beds, and using PUVA to treat my severe chronic psoriasis. Hopefully, Dr. Widenhouse and I will develop a mutually beneficial and ongoing physician/patient relationship. His staff members were very friendly and helpful.

GREAT DOCTOR!!

I JUST LOVE THE RESULTS OF MY BREAST AUGMENTATION! I LOOK AND FEEL GREAT!!

What a wonderful experience I had with Dr. Widenhouse and his staff. I was apprehensive about the surgery, but from my initial contact when making the appointment to Dr. Widenhouse explaining exactly how things would go and what to expect post surgery, I felt at ease and in good hands. And when I had questions following my surgery, he was always available to talk with me. I would highly recommend Dr. Widenhouse.

Bifid tip repaired, but...

To this day I have a deep, pitted scar an inch above my left nostril because, for reasons never fully explained, he pulled 2 heavy black stitches through and tied them off outside. When they were removed, I had a permanent, prominent icepick scar. "Just massage it a little, it'll go away," he said. That was 11 years and lots of massaging ago. Scar's still there.

I would highly recommend Dr. Widenhouse. The staff in the office was very polite and very willing to work with me during all of my visits.

Grateful

I was glad to have received treatment from Palmetto Plastic. Dr Widenhouse was my doctor. I am very satisfied with the care given and the price that I was billed. I had dealt with three other plastic clinics in the area and they were either very rude, disorganized, or lack caring. The staff at doctor's Widenhouse's office were very professional. I am very grateful since it is difficult to find a good doctor and decent office staff.

Dr. Brian G Widenhouse is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Charleston, SC.