Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Wilcox
Dr. Brian Wilcox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scranton, PA, with other offices in South Abington Township, PA and Clarks Summit, PA (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wilcox is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital, Community Med Ctr and Community Medical Center/Scranton. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Wilcox has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Growing up I never felt comfortable with having a male gynecologist because I struggle with endometriosis and I was sure I needed a woman to understand, treatment options for 20 years I was treated by a woman unsuccessfully within 1 year of beginning treatment with Dr. Wilcox I started to live my life again and I was for the first time hopeful and excited about my future
Dr wilcox is a great dr, he helped me to get through a very difficult situation, I had endometreosis & was suffering terrible. He did everything in his power to help me & he did. Now I'm one happy girl. & he brought my beautiful little girl into this world. Thank you from the bottem of my heart Dr wilcox. Your the best.
Dr. Wilcox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Med Ctr
Community Medical Center/Scranton
16 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Brian Wilcox accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.