Dr. Brian Wise Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brian Wise?

Great doc, not so great staff

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Dr Wise himself is wonderful but his staff and scheduling and billing not so much. Every time I have an appointment I have to wait 30-45 minutes and once my appointment wasn't even on the books. It took me three months to get in contact with someone to make a follow up appointment after several emails and phone calls going ignored. Billing is inaccurate as well.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I have visited Dr. Wise for over a year and every time he fails to make eye contact the majority of the session. He does not have any record of my severe food allergies, which is important given my sensitivity to inactive ingredients - mind you, this has been discussed repeatedly when trying new medications. He also does not return any phone calls or emails regarding issues or concerns, especially urgent matters, and I am left to wait until the next apointment.

Spot On

Posted on December 28th, 2013

After listening to my description of depression, anxiety, etc., Dr. Wise pegged what I needed. What a relief after years of suffering. I definitely recommend Dr. Wise--analytical, a great listener, kind.

Nice guy doesn't mean good doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2013

Dr. Wise is a nice guy. But. He diagnosed my son with something every doctor has said he didn't have. We know what he has - we were just looking for a better medication. Then, after months, he suddenly said our son had something else (which we doubt based on other doctors). Then he wrote a prescription that was TWICE the normal amount our son takes. Good thing we noticed - it's a strong drug and our son takes the smallest dose. This amount could have really hurt him. We had to spend more than $150 for Dr. Wise's mistake. He is consistently very late, even first thing in the morning. We are finding someone else.

Does not return calls or respond to patient needs

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Every time I had to contact Dr. Wise it took several days and phone calls. I had to find a new Doctor to take care of me that could be responsive to my needs and questions. I would not recommend to anyone that they use his services.

Beware

Posted on November 28th, 2011

On day of appointment, he overbooked his appointments. Waited over an hour in the worlds smallest waiting room. He does not return calls. You must call several times before he will call you back. This is a problem when you are treating a small child with potentially harmful medications! I gave up trying to get a call back and had to wait another 2 months to get on with a new physician.

Mother of two

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Odd.

Posted on December 6th, 2010

Very odd individual to say the least.

Thank God we finally found an awsome Psychiatrist for our Kids!

Posted on October 4th, 2010