Dr. Brian Wolsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Wolsey?

Posted on March 17th, 2012

I was so disrespected by Brian Wolsey my experience with him will not be forgotten. He was not my primary care provider but I saw him because he was on call when I needed to be seen ASAP due to sever pains following a D&C that was preformed 5 days prior. I had the D&C due to a miscarriage of a 12 week pregnancy.He asked what symptoms were then followed to tell that my pains were most likely from the hydatidiform mole removed during the D&C. A Hydatidiform mole commonly known as a molar pregnancy raises the chance of cancer, requires weekly blood draws for a couple of months then monthly blood draws up to a year, and can require you to wait to a year to start trying to conceive. I had not been informed that I had a molar pregnancy. So confirmed with him that was indeed what he was referring to. Understandably I was still upset that I was no longer going to have a baby, plus I was in pain. So when the news of the molar pregnancy was dropped on me I reacted emotionally. aka I put my hands to my face and started to cry. Brian Wolsey looked at me with disgust and said he didn't understand why I was acting so emotional. I was shocked at what he said to me. I explained to him I found it perfectly understandable that anyone would be emotional that found out they were at a higher chance of getting cancer, had dozens of blood draws to schedule in the near future, and had to postpone their plans for a family. Brian Wolsey agreed and asked how i knew so much. Hello has he heard of Google? He wrapped up with appointment with pelvic exam, and a prescription for a possible uterine infection. As he was walking out the he stopped in the open door as i was half naked and offered medication for depression. I feel that Brian Wolsey is a doctor who does not understand his patients. I also believe he does not respect women who can think for them selves, are self educated on their health, and would prefer that the women he treats should only know what he tells them.

Love Dr. Wolsey

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I started going to see Dr. Wolsey for my second baby after having a not so great experience with another doctor for my first. I am a high risk patient and rather than taking a wait and see approach - he chose to be more proactive from the beginning. He listens to his patients and makes time for their concerns. I recently miscarried and he was so kind and understanding. He wasn't the doctor on call but he came in and performed the D&C. I couldn't ask for anyone better.

Fantastic!

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

I have had 7 pregnancies and 2 children to show for it. Dr. Wolsey gave me better care than I could have ever asked for. When I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd baby and the test results came back that it was healthy and my HCG levels were going up like they were supposed too, I heard Dr. Wolsey chearing outside my door. He is so genuinely concerned for his patients, and makes sure he has covered everything that he needs too. Dr. Wolsey visited me in the hospital when I was there having problems and had to stay a few days, he had been to a family function, but stopped by to check on me before he went home. This was on a Saturday night, and he did not need to come and visit at all. He went way above and beyond the call of duty. He is the most compassionate, caring, intelligent, Dr. I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can not say enough about this man, he is one of a kind, and I know that because of him, my baby was delivered healthy and I was ok also. I am so grateful for Dr. Wolsey, and feel so blessed that I was able to be treated by him.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2008

Dr. Wolsey has always been a great doctor so great that my family has been going to him for over 25 years he delivered me and my two sisters. He also delivered my first child. I hope he doesn't retire before i have more children because I really would like him to deliver all of my children. Puts the safety of the baby and mother before anything else

Dr. Wolsey is Awesome!

Posted on June 6th, 2008

Dr. Wolsey delivered all 3 of my babies. In my first pregnancy, I was going to another OB in the area that couldn't have care less about my concerns of my family medical history of high blood pressure. I switched to Dr. Wolsey and it was the best thing I ever did. I ended up with Preeclampsia at 28 weeks and went on bedrest. He was so thorough and caring. He always made sure that I was doing okay and I never had to worry about him calling me back if I had questions. We moved out of area a little ways, but I still drove to him for my other two kids because he was so good. He always gave it to me straight and didn't mince words. He's just a straight forward kind of guy. He listened and always took the time I needed to resolve all my concerns and answer my questions. He is one in a million. I would never go to another OB if I was in the area. LOVE Dr. Wolsey. He was spot on with everything in my pregnancies.

Posted on March 6th, 2017