Dr. Brian A Yeaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian A Yeaman?

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

ok, where do I even begin?? I moved to Nroman so i needed a new Dr. The day of my apt (Aug 24th) I sat in the waiting room for over an hour AFTER my apt time watching people that checked in after me go in then come out, pay and leave... When I finally got into the back to see the PA NOT THE DR on my VERY FIRST APT there EVER she was straight forward and to the point, no discussions or this is how we can start to get you better, nothing. Just told me I needed to go give some blood for blood work and I would hear from them a cpl of days after donating with the results, handed me a piece of paper and said here is the address have a good day. I went out and paid 5 dollars more than my copay after the receptionist asked what my copay was and I told her and she said NOPE its actually this. "Whatever, I'll have a credit next time I come back in," were my thoughts... the next day (Aug 25) I went to the blood department and gave blood. on Aug 31 after calling a cpl times and leaving messaged and not hearing within a cpl days like I was told I called the Dr. back and she said, "Oh it usually takes them a week to look over the results and give you a call back..." REALLY?!?!?!?! so I waited until the 7th of Sept when I FINALLY got a call with my results and was told I would need to see a Rheumatologist. I was told they would send over the referral and I would be hearing from the Rheumatologist within a week or two and be scheduled for an apt. Sept 20th after not hearing from a Rheumatologist I called Yeamans number back and asked and AGAIN, EXCUSE "nope she told you wrong it usually takes about a month here is their number just in case but I would give it a cpl more weeks." soooooooo here it is Oct 17th and I called the Rheumatologist only to hear that THEY HAVEN'T EVEN RECIEVED A REFERAL.... I called Yeaman (mad of course) and of course NO ANSWER, just an answering machine and most likely will only hear back from them with some very thought out excuse as to what could have possibly happened. WILL NOT be recommending this horrible team to anyone!

Emergency Appointments

I needed an emergency appointment to see the doctor and the staff tried to push me off to the PA. My doctor is Brian Yeaman and that is who I want to see...not the PA. I have to wait a month to see the real doctor. This is not what I call excellent customer care and there was no empathy what so ever towards my situation. The staff wasn't friendly or accommodating and said this is the way the office runs.....like saying "deal with it". Well you might want to rethink that and show customers that you truly care by working them in. So I will wait and if needed go to the ER but high disappointed!

Life saver

Would wait 2 hours to see this doctor if that is what was needed. Dr. Yeaman is a very special Dr. You will not find another that cares as much as he does. Yes sometimes he is late or cancels and no he is not taking on new patients because he has chosen to take on other medical ventures but is still seeing a few patients that he had before thank goodness for that. My family would be lost with out him he is the only doctor that we have found that will take the time to listen and really find out what the issue is and resolve it not band aid it or try to get more money though office visits or get you on medication for the perks from drug companies. Dr Yeaman is the real deal.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Yeaman is an awesome doctor. I'm in a wheelchair, and can't drive, so making it to appointments is difficult. He and his nurse Jackie will call the lab and schedule tests for me, and then I make the appointment with him when the results are back. Many doctors want you to come to their office before and after ordering tests. He truly cares about his patients as individuals, and Jackie is wonderful too.

Dr. Yeaman is a great Doctor. I have been his patient for the past 9 years. He never makes me feel rushed or that he doesn't have time to listen to my concerns. He is very innovative and really cares about his patients. His has a fabulous nurse, Jackie, that really compliments his office.

Dr. Yeaman has always been pleasant, helpful, concerned and caring. I am very pleased to have him as my doctor.

Dr. Yeaman has always provided nothing but excellent care for me as a patient. He really cares about what he does and he has made a big difference in my health. I would recommend him to anyone.

Personal Toch

Dr Yeaman went above and beyond to make sure I understood the information he was providing me. He took the extra time to make sure I was comfortable and that I completely was in agreement with his treatment. He did not make me feel like just another appointment, he is an excellent physician and I would highly highly reccomend any one in my family. He is exceptional

Dr. Yeaman is awesome

You can really tell that he cares about his patients. He spends a lot of time with them, listening to their concerns and dispensing tremendous medical advice. I unequivocally endorse him as my family doctor.

Exceptional Patient Care

I would highly recommend Dr. Yeaman to a family member or a friend. The level of personalized service that the staff members and Dr. Yeaman delivers is exceptional. Dr. Yeaman is extremely professional and I can trust that I will receive the highest quality of patient care every visit. The most important thing to me is having the time to ask critical questions about my health, and Dr. Yeaman not only allows plenty of time for questions, but always answers my questions with confidence.

Mrs. S. Bolin

Dr Yeaman and staff are approachable and very professional...

Dr. Yeaman

caring, took time to explain,would recommend to friend or family,