Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian K Zell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Hip Surgery
- Stress Fractures
- Bone Fracture
- Sprains and Strains
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I went to Dr. Zell knowing I had both a back problem and a hip problem. He told me I did not have any hip problem and advised me to see the back doctor. My impression was that he did not want to be bothered. I ultimately had surgery - a left hip replacement - within that year. I would never recommend Dr. Zell.
My mother fractured her wrist and Dr. Zell went to numb it but it didn't take. He was aware of this and just pulled on it to put in back in place. I thought my mother was going to pass out from the pain. She has a very high tolerance for pain and when we left she just cried. She could not believe that she was treated like this. She didn't even get a warning about the process he was going to do in order to prepare her on what to expect. Shame on him!
38 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Brian K Zell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Surgical Center, 525 Route 73 S, Marlton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian K Zell in this video.
Dr. Brian K Zell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.