Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Briana Boyd
Dr. Briana Boyd, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with another office in Glasgow, KY. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Boyd is affiliated with Morgan County ARH, Whitesburg ARH 12192007 - 04302009 and Hazard ARH 12142007 - 10312009. Dr. Boyd has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Briana Boyd has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 3
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Boyd is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morgan County ARH
Whitesburg ARH 12192007 - 04302009
Hazard ARH 12142007 - 10312009
Morgan County ARH 07192007 - 04302009
11 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Briana Boyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.