The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Briana Heniford
Dr. Briana Heniford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Heniford is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation and Anson County Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Briana Heniford has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Varicose Veins
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I visited Dr. Heniford for Moh's Surgery on my eyelid. My consultation was so reassuring that I was not worried in the least. Dr. Heniford, the staff, nurses, and all others were very organized, worked well together, and I felt confident throughout the whole process. I wish all of my experiences with healthcare personnel were like this one. Dr. Heniford is at the top of my list of favorite Doctors in their field. Highly recommend her and her staff.
Dr. Heniford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Anson County Hospital
Carolinas Medical Center
Kings Mountain Hospital
28 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Briana Heniford accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCMC SPECIALITY SURGERY CENTER, 1025 Morehead Medical Dr, Charlotte, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Briana Heniford in this video.
Dr. Briana Heniford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.