Dr. Bridget Berich Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Bridget Berich?

Posted on October 9th, 2015

I didn't have to be diagnosed I saw her for a yearly pap and pelvic and the results were sent to me in a timely fashion so follow up after visit wasn't necessary either. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a Ob/Gyn and the office staff that I had contact with was above the normal very personable and made me feel like my visit was the most important one of their day and I work in the medical profession and even the office I work in I don't believe a patient feels as welcome as I did there. Also, Dr. Berich took time to talk to me about family medical history that no other Ob/Gyn in my past has taken the time to discuss and she is the one who brought up the subject, she was just above average from what I was expecting. A great experience of care.

Posted on September 29th, 2014