Dr. Bridget Boudreaux Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bridget Boudreaux?

Posted on October 27th, 2017

She's in, she's out--but she gets the job done. I DO wish she could slow down a minute, it makes me feel rushed. (It seems thats how all the Docs in NOLA are these days and considering how long it takes to get an appointment with MOST, I can see why they are in such a hurry. We need more docs across the board.) She is very friendly and personable, which I generally do not find doctors to be, especially ones who specialize. Jeff Davis office-where I like the staff too!--can usually get you in same day or next, but you might sit in the waiting room for just a bit. Overall, really good experience with her and everyone at the Jeff Davis location, I cannot speak to others.

Posted on March 14th, 2017