Bridget Keller Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Bridget Keller?

One of the Best

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Without Dr. Keller's efforts, I would have been paralyzed today. Although she may be leaving her practice, she will be missed. Very few physicians are that caring, devoted, and goes the extra mile for her patients.

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Dr.Keller is a fabulous, competent, caring doctor who took an unbelievable amount of time with me and explained the MRI. I had been suffering from unexplained head pain and she took the time to explain it all to me. She was the second doctor I saw after a disappointing visit with someone else. I highly recommend this great doctor. This is the kind of doctor we are all searching for.

Excellent

Posted on August 16th, 2016

My experience was one of gratefulness. Very professional but most importantly I was the focus and not everything else. Her office manager is very prof ...

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Love Dr Keller, very thorough and truly cares about the health of her patients. She clearly explains MRIs, xrays and all other testing. I recommend her to anyone!

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Excellent Medical Doctor !!!! She is by far a favorite and her staff is just as wonderful !!

One of the best

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Thorough, knowledgable, and dedicated A very competent, and caring MD with wonderful people skills

Great Listener

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Dr. Bridget Keller is a very pleasant person easy to talk to and takes the time to listen. She spent 2 hours on our first visit and asked many questions while taking meticulous notes. During that first visit she also made observations in order to provide an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Keller also followed up with a CAT scan for additional information for her diagnosis. I would recommend Dr. Keller to anyone with a Neurological or movement problem.

First Visit

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I needed a Neurologist. I didn't have any referrals or names to go on. I read Dr. Keller's reviews online. Now I don't take these reviews lightly. Dr. Keller was extremely easy to talk with, very calm demeanor. She's very knowledgeable. She took time, she listened. I appreciated most her response to the fact I am very intolerant to medications. She didn't look down on my approach to natural remedies. I would recommend her in a nanosecond.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2013

After seeing multiple doctors for my illness and left with no diagnosis I found Dr, Keller. I have been seeing her for 2 years and each time I see her I always know that she generally cares about me and my illness. She spends at least 30-45 minutes with me each visit answering all my concerns. She leaves nothing to guess assuring that a diagnosis and treatment will be given. I can't thank her enough for everything she has done for me I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of a great Neurologist.

execellent Dr.

Posted on September 18th, 2011

I would rate D.R Briget Keller a 10 starexecellent service. Number one staff.

Caring, Compassionate, and Knowledgeable

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Dr. Keller is simply the best. If for some reason there is a delay, you can be assured that another patient requires a bit more extra time. Someday that patient may be you.My only complaint- I wish I had found her sooner.

Elder Care

Posted on October 10th, 2010

Dr Keller provided excellent care and amazing support as my father moved through advanced stages of dementia. She was thorough, knowledgeable and extremely caring. Her office was efficient and compassionate.At such a difficult time, she made a huge difference to my mother. Her impact was invaluable.