Dr. Bridgett Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bridgett Bailey?

We love Dr. Bailey

Posted on September 16th, 2012

Very caring. Follows up with patient. Will even call you personally. She is one of a kind. I moved and still make the drive to see her.

Love her!!

Posted on January 29th, 2012

I moved out of town and my son, mom and myself still travel two hours to see her. We love her. She is very caring. Returns calls promptly after hours if you have a problem. (emergency) Even on holidays. If she knows you have been admitted to the hospital she will call and check on you, even if it's a hospital she doesn't work at. I wish I could have brought her with us when we moved lol.. Because Dr's like her are so hard to find...

Ms.

Posted on June 25th, 2010

Very caring.Follows up on her patients. Has an impeccable memory. Just excellent all the way around. She is my whole families Dr.

Posted on April 20th, 2010