Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bridgette M Baker MD
Dr. Bridgette M Baker has 3 locations
1200 Garrity Blvd
Nampa, ID 83687
840 SW 4th Ave Ste 105
Ontario, OR 97914
Dr. Bridgette M Baker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bridgette M Baker has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
excellent family Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bridgette M Baker - Posted on September 19th, 2018
saw Dr. Baker today,,,she,has been my physician for several years now....we met when I was admitted to the hospital for heart failure,,,,she came in the room and did an exam of my cardiac problem,,,and immediately had new medicine prescriptions of what I needed in addition to the ones I was taking,,,,and I believe to this day she is why I am alive today,,,Dr. Mark Parent of Boise has been my cardiologist since 1992,,,both of these Dr.s are gold stars for me and what they have done to add years to my life....If you need a primary physician see if you can get with Dr.Baker at St.Alphonsus in Nampa Idaho.....you will not be disappointed,,,,signed B. Culbertson
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
10 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Bridgette M Baker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Bridgette M Baker
In my free time I enjoy cooking, crocheting, reading, volleyball, swimming and snowboarding.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bridgette M Baker, MD - Family Medicine in Nampa, ID, in this video.
Dr. Bridgette M Baker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nampa, ID.