Dr. Bridgid Steele Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bridgid Steele?

BEWARE!!

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Dr. Steele also misdiagnosed me! She immediately diagnosed without a thorough asssssment and testing! She will only spend less than 10 minutes with her patients. I have witnessed several times that she has entered the room quickly and within 5 minutes she's making her way towards the door and talking at the same time. It was best she retired!

This doctor has retired.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I loved Dr,Steele. Unfortunately she has retired and moved out of state!

She Embodies the Loyola Ideals

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Bridged Steele has been my physician for the past twelve or thirteen years. My experience with her has been extremely positive. She is impressively knowledgeable of her field. Furthermore, she knows how to convey information to a patient in a way that makes it understandable. She has seen me successfullky through two surgeries, one for cancer, by first of all making the correct diagnoses and then referring me to the best surgeons. She has a warm, easy manner that makes it easy for me to talk with her. She is a listener! It is obvious that she is kvery interested in her patients! What I most admire about her is the fact that she sees me not just as a patient but as a human being made in the image and likeness of God. She has great rsepect for the dignity of each person. Loyola's brand is "we also treat the human spirit." Dr. Steele does that for me.

Superb physician

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

My experience with Dr. Steele has been very positive. She is an excellent diagnostician and she always follows through. Unlike many physicians she is very unassuming and very friendly. She puts patients at ease, so that it is comfortable to talk to her about whatever is wrong. After a diagnosis is made, whenever necessary Dr Steele refers a patient to the right specialist,

Posted on September 2nd, 2012

I have had an excellent relationship with Dr Steele. She's very understanding & helpful. My test results came quickly and her office telephoned to remind me of my appointment to come in. At that time she went over my test results. Gave suggestions, listened and answered my questions. Then gave me a follow up time to return months later to recheck my progress.

Run Away!!!

Posted on November 11th, 2010

She stinks as a doctor!!! She has missed multiple diagnosises that have me go under this knife multiple times!!!

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr steele is the best doctor in the world. very concerned and sincere about the health of all of her patients, young or old. I love her.

Posted on October 14th, 2016