Brien Daly Is this you?

Have you seen Brien Daly?

Chapeau bas

Posted on August 20th, 2015

My daughter delivered a baby girl fifteen days ago and this doc made a great job thank you very much he is awsome and knows what he is doing

very comfortable

Posted on September 30th, 2014

i was a pt of another doctors in the practice and needed to be seen,she did not have any availability. I was offer a very quick appt by his nurse who was extremely kind and very helpful. when i met Dr.Daly i was more than impressed at his professionalism and the chemistry and respect he has with his nurse. the front desk was so friendly and kind i would be lucky to see either one of the weston ob/gyn doctors because they have compassion and knowledge. i believe all the staff has been with them for over 10 years each that says something about them for sure.

Dr. Daly is a life saver!

Posted on October 21st, 2013

For 15+ years I have complained about specific problems I was having with my reproductive organs. I visited many female doctors of all specialties and they all said it was normal. I finally took my chance with a male doctor, Dr. Daly that is. He listened to my complaints and right away told me those symptoms are not normal and did immediate testing to see what was going on. Although he already knew! He did a hysterectomy and a few other things and completely changed my life for the better! He made me feel human again. He sincerely cared about me! I continue to see him because he makes me feel comfortable about my body and I can joke around or be very serious with him. He does listen, and he does care. I don't ever want to have to change doctors again. I found the only professional out there!

Unbelievable bedside manner

Posted on October 26th, 2010

Dr. Daly has been through the birth of my 3 children as well as my hysterectomy and I cannot tell you in words how much I admire him as a doctor. I have NEVER had an issue with him or his staff in the 14 years I have been with him. His wife, Dr. Kathleen Lemaitre is just as amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone. My daughter now goes to their practice for gyn and not her primary because she is so impressed with them!

Posted on December 5th, 2017