Dr. Brien Whittington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brien Whittington?

non-profit executive

Posted on November 18th, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Whittington for over 15 years. Simply exceptional in all areas of care and treatment. Nursing staff continues to be wonderful to work with.

Good Caring Doc

Posted on January 18th, 2012

You need to be on top of your own health issues. Doctor's office sometimes neglects to follow up on blood tests, lab reports, etc. Is not computerized, so need to remind them of why you were there last visit and what was discussed.

Staff

Posted on July 12th, 2011

Dr Whittington is a great doctor, however I do hope that he can get his front office girl under control. She is rude and a know it all. She may have been doing this job a while but she needs some respect when it comes to patients. His nurse staff on the other hand is amazing!

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

If Mr Dempsey knew anything about the AMA guidelines he would know that after a certain period of time you are considered a new patient. His staff is only doing what they are supposed to do according to the guidelines. I am myself a long time patient of Dr. Whittington and work in the healthcare field. I have never had a bad experience with him or his staff!

Great office!

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

Everything about this office is great! From the front office to the Dr. himself. I have been going to Dr. Whittington for a while now and even the new front office girl is very nice and personable, she is a refreshing addition to the old staff. The one review I read on this page from the other patient is out of line. Everyone at this office is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this office to anyone!

Staff is horrible

Posted on October 19th, 2009

Not only is his staff run of the mill, they are rude. W ehave been going to this doctor for 15 years and my wife went in after two healthy years becasue she had gotten sick. They charged us a new patient fee of $185.00. We told the staff we had been coming here forever and that we wer not new patients and they were rude and un helpful, very unpleasent and told us that we should come in more often to keep our records up to date. Why would I go to the doctor if I am not sick? to avoid a major charge I guess.

Posted on February 8th, 2017