Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brigitta S Lavergne has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brigitta S Lavergne has the following 8 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Dr. Brigitta S Lavergne has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
First of all you cannot take all your concerns, you have more than one problem schedule them separately . She did my annually check up with a pap and her MA called me stating I had abnormal cells and I had to have other studies to see what stage I was. I got worried and asked an explanation of what they meant about "what stage" I was. The first thing that crossed my mind was cancer. This doctor called me and laughing said to me, " don't worry is not like you are going to die tomorrow." I just couldn't believe how insensitive she was. Went to a OBGYN and the Doctor explained everything and was very caring. Another occasion, I have been having migraines and head aches for the past 3 weeks. I can't think, I forget things while I'm in a middle of a conversations and sudden vertigo. I know for a fact what Urgent Care or the ER do or give you because I've been there. I called her office to get an appointment but they couldn't get me in until a month and a half later because my issue was not severe. Really and she says she cares for her patients?
Dr. Lavergne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Spartan Health Sciences University
Graduated in 2001
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Dr. Brigitta S Lavergne accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Alphonsus Nhp Urgent Care, 4400 E Flamingo Ave, Nampa, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brigitta S Lavergne in this video.
Dr. Brigitta S Lavergne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nampa, ID.