Dr. Brigitte Burgett Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brigitte Burgett?

Smart and caring

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr. Burgett is smart, kind and knowledgeable. She always treated my baby very well. She took care of him from 0 to 17 months then we moved to another state. She always listens, answer questions and is very patient. Wonderful with babies, I totally recommend. I was very lucky I found them so easily. The office overall is organized, gives you information about vaccines and everything and they always write down vaccines and other data.

Couldn't be hapier

Posted on May 6th, 2013

We have been seeing Dr. Burgett since 2009. She came to the hospital to exam our newborn children in 2009 and 2011. We love her. Last year my son had lyme disease that took a long time to resolve and she put us in contact with specialists at Georgetown University Hospital who were great. During that time, she stayed in frequent contact with us to find out how the treatment was progressing. She is also great at advising new parents and helped us to solve some of the in retrospect unfounded fears we had without ever giving us the feeling that our questions were irrational (although I am sure they sometimes were). You never get the feeling she is rushing through the appointment and she often sees patients on Saturdays. On-call number is also great - someone from the office always gets back to you quickly.

Best Pediatrician Ever

Posted on August 27th, 2012

We've been taking our 4 children to Dr. Burgett since our oldest was born (he's now 7). She is amazing, has the most incredible bedside manner, is very knowledgeable, and truly loves children. The front desk staff and nurses know all of my children by name and always give them a big friendly welcome (and usually a little toy at the end of the visit). Dr. Burgett goes out of her way to be helpful but also holds off on prescribing a medication unless she truly believes that the child needs it. She also listens when either my husband or I have a concern, even if it contradicts her first assessment. I can't recommend this office highly enough!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2012

Dr. Burgett is wonderful. She's attentive, listens to both parents and kids, and interacts very well with both my children. She is excellent at both diagnosis and prevention.My only low rating is for one of the staff at the front desk. 2 out of the 3 are friendly and professional, but one can be snippy, and she has been there for years!

A truly exceptional pediatrician

Posted on April 1st, 2012

Dr. Burgett has cared for both of my kids since they were born. (They are now both in high school.) She has seen us through small problems and larger ones with professionalism and caring. All of the other doctors and staff at Shady Grove Pediatrics are also wonderful.

She is great