Have you seen Dr. Brigitte Holder?

I have been to Dr. Holder's office on two separate occasions for treatment of very unpleasant skin conditions. In both instances, Dr. Holder made accurate diagnoses, prescribed effective medications and called me to inquire as to how my condition was coming along. I find Dr. Holder to be a skilled and knowledgeable dermatological professional. Her office is comfortable and clean and her receptionist was receptive to my last minute request for an appointment. The only negative is unfortunately she does not accept health insurance. Jennifer M.

Best kept secret for dermatological care in Brooklyn!

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Holder! From the minute you walk into her office and are greeted by Hyacinth, her assistant & receptionist, to all of Dr. Holder's personal phone calls to follow up on her patients, they are truly a remarkable team. I went to Dr. Holder to treat a mild skin condition that was spreading. She did a series of fraxel laser treatments that not only addressed the skin condition but left my skin looking so much healthier & younger. Every step of the way, everything was explained to me in detail & was made to feel comfortable to minimize any discomfort. Recently, I had the Xcel V laser to treat some unsightly spider veins on my legs & a large cluster of brown & raised red spots due to sun damage on my chest and neck. I'm thrilled with the results - the veins have basically all disappeared and the spots are gone. The procedure was quick and painless. Dr. Holder gave me a simple aftercare routine and personally called to make sure everything was on target

THIS IS ONE TOP OF THE LINE DERMATOLOGIST!!!

I was very impressed with the office setting, I felt calm and relaxed from the moment I entered the door. I love the music that was playing in the office. I was especially impressed with the wonderful manner in which Dr. Holder handled everything regarding my care from the actual physical examination, the diagnosis, the complete face and scalp regimen that she prepared for me and even making it possible through her suggestion to utilize a nearby (within walking distance) pharmacy/health & beauty aids store where I could get everything I needed (in one place) so that I could go home & begin starting the treatment immediately. I was happy that the pharmacy accepted my union prescription drug plan. I did not have to pay anything for the prescription creams, lotions, oil, shampoos, etc. All I had to pay was for the non-prescription products. Thank God my face & scalp are healing. I have no adverse or allergic reactions to anything on the regimen. I feel so much better. Dr. Holder is one top of the line dermatologist!!!

cured my son's warts!

Dr. Holder was kind and patient. She led us through a constant regime until the warts were all gone. We had been to three other doctors before her. She really knew what she was doing.

She is excellent.... one of the best!

Great Doctor!

Dr. Holder is great! The waiting time during the visits needs to be improved..

Dr. Brigitte Holder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.

Dr. Brigitte Holder Is this you?