Dr. Brigitte Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brigitte Miller?

The best!

Posted on October 9th, 2017

She is sweet and caring, goes the extra mile for her patients and explains things in a way that you understand. She's always available and always willing to help! Love her!

Surgical/office visits

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Professional and thorough,compassionate care.

Awesome

Posted on April 24th, 2015

Outstanding and caring

Number 1

Posted on July 30th, 2014

Dr. B. Miller is the best in my book. I don't normally write reviews, but, I must when it comes to Dr. Miller. She did surgery on me about 3 years ago and I've never met a physician that gives you their undivided attention to make sure you are at ease and have an understanding about everything that is going on. I was well taken care of and she saw to it. If there were ten stars to rate, I would give her ten. She has a knack of making you feel like you're her only patient. I had to be cut from left to right of my abdomen because of a cantaloupe size, (later found out to be non cancerous) tumor and my body healed quickly, there seems to be no scar because of her expertise. To this day, I've not seen not even a drop of blood, no bleeding at all from the surgery. She genuinely cares about her patients. I feel that The Lord really used Dr. Miller. Thanks Dr. for positioning yourself to be used by our Heavenly Father in caring for HIS children.

Outstanding physician

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

Dr. Miller saved my life. She treated me with compassion, and she listened to my concerns. Her incredible skill as a surgeon helped me recover in record time. This woman is a treasure.

Long time patient; from Memphis, Tenn.

Posted on December 27th, 2013

The Best Doctor i have ever encounter in my life; patience, promptness, and quite knowledgeable in her field of medicine. Perform surgery on me as a patient in the year of 1991; miss her dearly.!!!!!

Excellent Surgeon!!!

Posted on December 13th, 2013

Dr. Miller did my mothers surgery. My mom was very nervous about the procedure, and Dr. Miller spent a generous amount of time with her to make her feel more at ease. Dr Miller's witty bedside manner also made the situation more light. When my mother woke up from surgery, her pain was very minimal, just a little tenderness. I truly believe this is because Dr. Miller is an expert in her field, and a wonderful all around surgeon! I would recommend her to anyone! She's fabulous! :)

outstanding md

Posted on May 28th, 2011

Dr. Miller is outstanding md. She spends quality time with her patients. She is caring and compassionate.

Posted on April 12th, 2017