Dr. Brij Dewan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brij Dewan?

Jumps to conclusions

Posted on April 21st, 2017

I am a 23 y/o male and I have been dealing with IBD since I was 14. I was prescribed Remicade by my GI in Holland, MI and happily enjoying a brief state of remission. Upon moving to Kalamazoo I decided to start seeing Dr. Dewan based on his spectacular reputation. He seemed very knowledgable at first, but it was apparent to me that he really did not care what I thought about the process. Any questions that I had were an annoyance and a waste of his time. He frequently patronized me and made me feel as though I was foolish for asking questions about my own body. After he performed a colonoscopy on me, he came into my room. While I was still under the influence of the anesthetic, he informed me that because he saw no inflammation or scarring that he believed I was COMPLETELY HEALTHY. So after years of having a disease that acts as a part of who you are as a person, he thought it was appropriate to tell me that I was totally fine, while I was impaired. Great bed side manner. Some time later, I now am experiencing a flare up and have no G.I. to help me. Thanks Dr. Dewan!

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr. Dewan was very nice and researched the particulars of my specific disease and genetic background and asked a lot of questions as well of me. He was very personable and thorough and the procedure was well explained and I was very pleased with the outcome. He even called another physician that treated me right when I was there so he could get all the information he needed. Very nice, smart, and capable physician.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Very nice Doctor and Nurses, love them all!

Posted on December 13th, 2014

Dr. Dewan is very knowledgable and professional. An outstanding physician.

Posted on September 25th, 2017