3.4

Patient

Dr. Vaid is the most compassionate person; his knowledge and skill have been huge in my diagnosis;

Dr. Vaid Assessment

Has been my primary care physician for 15 years After a serious injury at work , rather than go on disability Dr.Vaid worked with me to manage my pain levels, enabling me to continue working as an electrician until retirement earning 80 to 100K a year, paying taxes rather than becoming a liability to taxpayers. An electrician ranks as one of the most dangerous occupations in the U.S. I never suffered another injury nor did my medication prescribed by him impair my ability to perform my duties at the Chrysler plant in Fenton Mo. Regular monitoring through urine testing was required by Dr. Vaid himself, prior to state requirement, to insure that I did not fall into opiate abuse. I have personally seen a patient storm out of his office, cursing him because he discontinued her prescription due to obvious abuse of whatever med she was on. He may have saved her from herself. In my case, he enabled me to keep my self respect and continue working for 15 more years, securing my ability to financially care for my family. All of this while personally making sure I did not fall into a cycle of abuse of the only medication that could allow me to continue to have a normal life. My assessment of Dr. Vaid is that he is an excellent doctor and fine human being.

Dr. Vaid is awesome. He takes his time with you and talks with you. But you better get all you meds while you are there. It is almost impossible to get meds refilled by calling in - even the pharmacist can't get through to get refills after 72 hours or better. This is frustrating.

what is to be accepted

Seems like a good Dr, appts are always ifee most of the time you are seen by him, then you are out of the blue seeing Donna-the nurse practitioner who doesn't seem to believe what you are telling her. She gave me the impression that nobody is in pain. When you have a back like mine you hurt 24/7! Does she care----NO!! Makes you not want to ever go back. Dr Vaid is a nice person, just is a very busy man who is rushing to see everyone. Some of the time the wait is over an hour.... meaning that someone over booked the appointments, then you have to wait another 1/2-1hr. to actually see the Dr.

great doctor

When I first started going to this doctor the place was packed however he has reduced his amount of patience allowing him to take more time and it is a wonderful experience to know that your doctor is on top of checking blood work and he takes his time with you if some medicines don't work he will try something else he listens to you his bedside manner is wonderful the whole place has been a 100% turn around in the last 6 months I would recommend this doctor to anyone

In 2 years I have seen him only one time. The rest of the time I have seen his physician assistant. She reads the computer records, listens to my heart and writes out my prescription. There has been no mention of a physical of any kind. This is the poorest excuse of a dr's office I have ever been to. I'm changing dr's now.

Good luck getting a response from the office.

I have only seen Dr. Vaid once. I generally see Maurie Tracy, CNP. She is very nice and caring; spends all the time I need with me. No complaints with her. My issue is with the way the office is run. Wait times are ridiculous. The scheduling does not seem reasonable. Trying to get a refill of a prescription is nearly impossible. It seems to take 2 weeks at a minimum for any kind of response. The patient portal is generally not functioning properly. Currently, the Watson office is closed and everyone is at the Tesson office. I only found this out by accident. I have been a patient here since Dr. Maret sold his practice at least 8 years ago and it's just become more and more frustrating! I am currently in search of another practice.

Dr. Brij R Vaid is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.