Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brinda Kalro
Dr. Brinda Kalro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Kalro is affiliated with Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System and Magee Womens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Brinda Kalro has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Kalro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Magee Womens Hospital
26 Years Experience
Kilpauk Medical College
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Brinda Kalro accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions300 Halket St, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Brinda Kalro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.