Dr. Brita Moilanen Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brita Moilanen?

Awesome Peditrician

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I have 3 girls. We had been through 3 peditricians before finding Dr. Moilanen. We have been with her for about 6 or 7 years. She is a perfect fit for our girls and she has a wonderful bedside manner. She's one of those doctors who listens to what you are saying and takes the time to talk to and get to know your child. I've never felt rushed in the office and the staff is great too. She has also personally called me after office hours to check in on matters or with suggestions for care concerning my children as far as specialists and seminars and such. She's a wonderful doctor and I would reccomend her to anyone!

Posted on December 2nd, 2016