Dr. Britney G Frazier Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Britney G Frazier?

My daughter, age 15 has a lot of symptoms and has a tumor on her pituitary gland. This doctor diagnosed her with PCOS before any blood tests were done. She didn't order the type of blood test or urine test that would show up any hormonal problems. Then told us to come back in 3 months. I found out more about my daughter's problem by searching the internet than what she did for us. My daughter left in tears and upset and without any real answers.

Asthma