Dr. Brittain Kulow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brittain Kulow?

Rude doctor

Posted on December 14th, 2017

I will never go back to this doctor and cannot recommend her.

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I really like that the nurses always ask if I have any skin concerns. It makes me feel like I'm involved in my care too. It is the best when Dr Kulow acknowledges my concerns, reviews and explains all of them plus her exam.

I won't be going back!

Posted on October 11th, 2017

If you use essential oils, do not mention it to this doctor as she will turn on her heel, walk out on you...... You can read about blacklisting patients by physicians in The New York Times and other Publications. So I guess I don't recommend this doctor.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I just want to write this review to tell the entire staff & especially Dr. Kulow how great they are... I felt very comfortable & I was highly impressed with the professionalism they portrayed.... I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family.

Excellent Treatment

Posted on July 14th, 2011

After years of putting it off, I finally saw the dermatologist. Dr. Kulow knows her stuff. She zeroed in on a spot that I had assumed was nothing and did a needle biopsy. After confirming a basal cell skin cancer, she expertly excised it. I was also treated for some pre-cancerous lesions that responded to "blue light" treatment. Now I am caught up and on a regular checkup schedule. I was very impressed with Dr. Kulow and her staff, and she has my highest recommendation.

Posted on October 26th, 2017