Dr. Brittany N Dudas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brittany N Dudas?

Outstanding!

An outstanding doctor. Dr. Dudas talked to me at length, was professional, knew her medicine, and was just plain nice. Turned what could have been a stressful experience into a relief and a pleasure.

Dr. Dudas helped me at a time when I really needed someone desperately. She extended office hours to see me and demonstrated professionalism, expertise, and most importantly, a sense of care that I rarely find now with doctors. I recommend her with the greatest confidence.

Brilliant Doctor, Caring and Compassionate

The best experience I've ever had with a doctor--Dr. Dudas helped me get through my severe depression through a combination of therapy and medication.

Great psychiatrist!

Very caring attentive doctor. Helped me through some rough times. After appointments with her I feel calmer and better able to deal with problems.

Superb Opiate Dependence and Depression Doctor

Dr. Dudas has been the only doctor I've been able to find who has helped with my addiction to oxy's. She prescribed Suboxone and encouraged my gradual tapering, providing personalized, expert counseling and recommendations for help with my depression. She is one of a kind and I am so grateful I found her.

Excellent, caring psychiatrist.

Dr. Dudas spent the time to thoroughly ask about my issues and history. She was clearly very knowledgeable about medications and therapy. She helped me feel relaxed and talked to me about different treatment options. She helped me to feel hope again. Just a wonderful doctor.