Dr. Britte D Smith Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Britte D Smith?

Worst gynecologist I have ever been to. She is very impatient and rude. When asked if I could receive an IUD she responded with "no" and then left the room as I was asking why. Literally cut me off (the patient) to leave. I left in tears. She is cold and does not care about her patients. Will never go back again.

Highly recommend!!!

I love dr smith she has such a warm heart she is very informative and does not rush she is one of the best I have had so far!!!

trust her completely

I've been a patient of Dr. Smith's for at least 6 years. She had taken excellent care of me through normal appointments, abnormal pap smears, a pregnancy complicated by gestational diabetes and now my second pregnancy. Dr. Smith is knowledgeable but doesn't overload you with info. She also has an amazing nursing staff who have been consistent for several years. That to me speaks volumes aboutwho she is as a person!

Her bed side manor is horrible she's always in a hurry. I had to have a c section and I think she was the best one for the job. If it wasn't for my confidence in her surgical abilitys I would most definitely not be going back.

Puts you at ease

Dr. Smithe is very sweet and has a relaxed attitude which helps when you're nervous. She doesn't volunteer a lot of intormation unless you ask her questions. Then she will tell her everything you want to know. Come prepared with questions. She is so nice.

I was new to the Fayetteville area and was asking who I should see as my OB/GYN. The name that I kept hearing was Dr. Britte Smith. I decided to go in for a consultation. She took the time to meet me and make me feel comfortable in sharing my medical concerns with her. It felt like I was talking with a friend instead of a cold doctor. I definitely plan on going back!

Very Caring and Thoughtful Doctor

This was my first pregnancy, so I had so many questions. But Dr. Smith really knew how to keep me focused on the fact that everything was going well and she would be there for me if there was anything I should be concerned about. I think she is the best.

She Saved My Life

She is very bright and thorough doctor. Very polite but never sugar coats the truth. She made sure I followed up on some tests that helped save my life.

Horrible!!!

She doesn't answer your questions and is always in a hurry. You feel so insignificant and faceless with her and her staff. You have to wait for her sometimes for an hour and she doesn't spend more than 5 minutes with you, even if you have a lot of questions, she says she'll answer next time

Dr. Britte D Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.