Dr. Brittian W Beaver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brittian W Beaver?

Best Doctor

Dr. Beaver was reccomended to me and he went above and beyond my expectations. He delivered my baby by planned C Section a couple of months ago and he was wonderful! My scar looks great and I had a very easy and fast recovery. His bed side manner is very good and he always took the time to answer my prenatal/postoperative questions! I would recommend him to anyone!

With my first pregnancy Dr.Beaver was my favorite! I just saw him for the first time in my second pregnancy. This time my experience was not so good.He didn't spend any time with me. He did't even ask me about how I had been feeling, if I had any questions, nothing. He seemed in such a rush to get me out to the way so he could move on the his next patient. I am just hoping that he was just having a bad day.

I had 3 boys here and tubes tied

I love this office and dr beaver BUT I am worried that my tubes did not get done right because I have had problems every since and I had them done two1/2 years ago

Dr. Beaver is hands down my favorite doctor at this practice. He always takes the time to thoroughly answer all my questions and concerns and was extremely wonderful during my labor and delivery process when I had my son 3 years ago. Would highly recommend him and the practice to anyone looking for a new Ob-Gyn.