Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brittney B Laughlin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
She is very friendly and nice and will listen to you, but she doesn't have the experience. I had a historectme I don't think I spelled it right but anyway she went through my c section. I went in a week later to have my staples out and had a seronta wound and every time she took a staple out and busted open had to heal from inside out took 5 weeks to heal and had to go to wound care every week for the 5 weeks.after 8 months of closing up , I buted open again just a small spot , then 10 months busted up again in another spot she sent me to wound care.i busted open 8 months,10 months, 12 months, Dr Laughlin she it was too soon to open me back up. So I then busted open the next month being 13 months and the had a knot on the side of my scare, so I went to another Dr. He never examine me and sent me to a sergeon. I asked him what was going on, he said hat ever she sewed you up with has set up infection and the infection is trying find a way out and that I had so much infection that it had ripped my stomach liner and caused a heria.when to the sergeon the same day , he told me the same thing and told me if I had waited until next week I probably would have busted all the way open, and that I would be in a mess and he would have a mess cause he couldn't sew me up , I would have to heal again from inside out. He had me in sergery with in 2 days. It's been a year now and I'm doing fine. I didn't think about looking on Internet to check out doctors . Please check out any Doctors before you use them.Dr. Laughlin should have went to the other doctors in her office if she didn't know how to doctor me.no I don't recommen Her. Plaes check yours doctors out.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Brittney B Laughlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Alliance Of Mobile Pc, 1720 Spring Hill Ave Ste 400, Mobile, AL
Dr. Brittney B Laughlin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mobile, AL.