Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Britton C Wells has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 16
He was very courteous and patient, very educated and went over all my options very thoroughly. He was not a high pressure salesman by any means. I never felt rushed or just another patient to him. His office staff was so friendly and kind! Made me always feel welcome and always happy to help! I highly recommend him
Dr. Wells and his staff are extremely personable and caring. they also know their stufff. Dr. Wells performed two procedures on me. Each time he gave me a quick and direct answer as to this is exactly what I am going to do andhow I am going to do it. He is direct and speaks to you and not at you. Each time the procedures went exactly as he had describe. His nurses are gentle and caring. He does take time with you in the office, which accounts for the longer wait to see him, but I would rather the wait to to see him and know that my questions are answered and that he cares enough to take that time with me than to have him right on time and feel as though I am in the dark as to what will actually be happening to my body.I can give this man a very proffessionial rating and a very capable and considerate referral
21 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Britton C Wells accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Lukes Boise Orthopedic Clinic, 703 S Americana Blvd Ste 120, Boise, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Britton C Wells in this video.
Dr. Britton C Wells is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Boise, ID.