Dr. Broc Pratt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Broc Pratt?

Program Tester

Posted on September 8th, 2016

From the first day meeting and talking with Dr Pratt, I knew that he was there for his patients. He listened to all my changes that I was looking for and I was able to show him pictures from beginning of weight lost. My journey started in 2001 weighing in at 329 lbs, after Gastric by-pass I had lost 150 lbs.. With so much skin I knew it was time to get skin removed to help with back pain and rash. I have never seen a Dr and staff so caring and so excited as I was about the changes in my surgeries. We were all so excited when it was time for my check ups. To see the excitement in there faces you can tell its from the heart and not just a business. I would encourage anyone looking to have plastic surgery this is the place 100% plus. Have no regrets, have completed circular tummy tuck, lipo, arms and breast lift. Have scheduled to have my thighs done to remove skin and can't wait to see the complete body make over and a size I have never been in my life.

5+ Stars Everyday

Posted on May 26th, 2016

If you are looking for a top notch Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Pratt and the team at The Refine Institute are 5+ Stars. From the very first consult their professionalism and knowledge are what made me look no further and I'm glad I didn't. My surgery turned out above and beyond what I could have hoped for.

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Great doctor. His work is amazing. I had lipo and have scheduled a breast lift in may

Tummy tuck /lipo

Posted on October 15th, 2015

It's been about 3wks since I had my surgery and I must say that Dr. Pratt is OUTSTANDING. Second, his entire staff were pleasantly AWESOME. From the first initial consultation, all of my concerns and questions were answered according in which it didn't take me a long to make my decision regarding the procedure. Dr. PRATT made me feel at ease during the consultation, everything was explained fully to me, and no question went unanswered. I felt in my heart that he has a genuine concerned when it comes to a potential client /patient. I had been to other consultation, but the vibe that I received was all about the Benjamins. I can assure you that Dr. PRATT is very compassionate, humble and most importantly he cares about you. I have already recommended him even though I haven't seen the final results. What I have seen so far is Awesome, choosing Dr. Pratt is truly a blessing and I know good things will follow. because in my mind, he created that when he changed my

Tummy Tuck/ Lipo Consult

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

I have been to several consults for a tummy tuck and by far, Dr. Pratt and his staff was awesome. First, my consult was free and next day. Second, due to traffic, I was 1 hour late however Dr. Pratt still saw me. Dr. Pratt & staff were all warm and welcoming in spite of having to wait. Next, my blood pressure was up, they were so concerned with my health that they counseled me about hypertension and followed up the next day. I really felt the genuine concern. Now as far as my surgery....Dr. Pratt required a medical clearance which I think is a great thing. It showed to me that it wasn't about money, rather to make sure I was in good health to have this procedure done. Other doctors that I have consulted with never required such. More like...pay up and then we can get you scheduled. Thanks to Dr. Pratt and staff, I am ready!!! I am less nervous and confident in his ability to give me what I want. Not only is he qualified but his skills is remarkable. I have no doubt in my mind that Dr. Pratt is the one and I know I will get the results I want. Stay tuned.......

Informative

Posted on April 25th, 2015

After visiting with Dr Pratt I discovered that I was not a candidate for the surgery I wanted; but he took the time to educate me about the body so I could work on myself so that eventually I could be a candidate. He has great bedside manner. Extremely knowledgeable man. Genuine concern for his patients.

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Very pationate individual, cares very much about his patients and seeks their happiness.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Great doctor!!! His staff was amazing. I had surgery done by Dr. Pratt and had amazing results. I would recommend him highly!!!

OR REP

Posted on May 9th, 2013

I recently had breast augmentation and a c-section scar revised. Dr. Pratt did an excellent job. His suture lines were clean and straight. What was a terrible c section scar is now almost invisible. Also, I love my new breast! They are beautiful. I have had anxiety for many years about getting augmentation and now I am so thankful I did this. I wish I would have done it 10 years ago. I was hesitant to choose Dr. Pratt, or any physician, but after the way I look post op, I am thankful to have made the right choice.

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr Pratt.I went to the Refine Institute for a Mommy Make over. The staff in the office are very friendly. They always had answers for my questions right away. It was very easy to make a appointment.Also the staff and Dr Pratt mad me feel at home. This was the best choice for me.

Posted on June 30th, 2011

Dr. Pratt and the staff of The Refine Institute are true professionals, courteous and always available to answer questions. I had an amazing experience and would definitely do it all over again. I had a procedure done for something I have been self-conscious about for years and it has been life-changing. Dr. Pratt is an outstanding and talented surgeon and he is also very honest. He will tell you if you will get the outcome you are looking for as opposed to telling you what you want to hear for financial gain. I would recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery in a heart beat. I was extremely nervous about going under the knife but it was worth the risk in my circumstance. I am so happy I didn't back out and I am so happy I chose Dr. Pratt and The Refine Institute. They stand true to their mission explained on their website.

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Everything was perfect! Dr. Pratt and his entire staff made my experience a great one. =)