Dr. Brock Generalovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brock Generalovich?

New boobs

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I was very pleased with my new boobs! Dr. Generalovich and his staff were very helpful and friendly. It's been 9 months since I had my surgery and scars are healing nicely and very little now. I would definitely choose him again.

Ex patient

Posted on September 17th, 2016

This doctor forgot our plan for my surgery every visit. I was not impressed with the surgical site in which they operate. I was extremely uncomfortable and left in pain. They disregarded my requests. Lack of respect from anesthesiologist and nursing staff. I do not recommend!

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Everything and everyone was awesome, if I had to do it all over again without hesitation I would choose Dr.Generalovich and his staff. Thank you guys for everything

Abdominoplasty

Posted on May 15th, 2016

Exactly 3 weeks post TT and I have had no problems, concerns or complications. Though I still have quite a while for complete results, I have very minimal swelling. I know to expect a full recovery months to come but If I am please and satisfied 3 weeks out I can only imagine my satisfaction 3 months from now. Very personable, great bed side manner and takes time with you.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 14th, 2016

Perfect new boobs! If your looking for B A, this is the Dr to see. Easy surgery great recovery and tiny incisions. .. couldn't be happier!!!

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

Dr Generalovich is the most talented Doctor we have ever been to he is excellent in all areas

New boobs

Posted on March 13th, 2015

He's amaxing! It takes forever to get an appointment he's very busy and the wait times are kinda crazy but honesty it's all very worth it! If you need new boobs go to him!!!!

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Took me on for a workers comp injury. He is a very personal fellow and highly skilled. Everyone was courteous and helpful.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

EXCELLENT doctor; extremely pleasant, caring, makes you feel totally comfortable. Highly recommended.

Very professional and highly recommended

Posted on May 21st, 2013

I recently had breast reduction done by Dr. Generalovich and only regret the fact that I didn't do it soon. I feel not only more comfortable, but you ...

Great Dr.

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

I wish all Doctors were like Dr. Generalovich. It would make going to the Dr's alot easier. He sits and listens to all your concerns and doesn't make you feel like he is in a hurry. He is kind and funny and I think he is a wonderful person as well as a Great Dr. this will be my second surgery with him and I feel like I am in good hands and I am not worried at all. I highlt recommend him to anyone needing a Great Doctor.

We are so blessed!

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

We are so blessed to have this dr. In our area. No need to travel to Cleveland or Pittsburgh. Even though I would have driven to be under his care. Very professional...but REAL. He earned my trust from the very first consultation appt. Has performed 3 surgeries on me and I would recommend him to everyone. His staff is equally as great. Like I said before...he is a blessing to all of us. He will be around for a long time!