Dr. Broderick King Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Broderick King?

Quack physician

Posted on August 30th, 2016

This joker is not Board certified! He can't get a job at a real hospital system. Beware of this loser physician. A medical student will know the same as him.

Simply the best.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Dr. King is an amazing doctor! He has always been just as concerned about my problems as I am. I'm quite the hypochondriac, so that can be time consuming! I would recommend any and everyone to see him! His side kick Beverley is equally amazing!!

Knowledgeable and caring

Posted on March 31st, 2012

I saw Dr. King at his office in Ripley, Ohio. He was willing to spend the time necessary to properly diagnose the problem. When my blood pressure was high, he gave me medicine in the office and had me lie down while the nurse took my blood pressure. When it finally came down, he allowed me to go home. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Posted on October 10th, 2017