Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Brodrick Anyadike
Dr. Brodrick Anyadike, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Anyadike is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, California Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Brodrick Anyadike has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Brodrick Anyadike has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Brodrick Anyadike has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Brodrick Anyadike, is a very successful doctor! He made sure that I felt better the next day, he cared for his patients and that's what made me go to his clinic every single time I got sick. He prescribed me the medications that was needed, and they all worked! He didn't just make a guess, he made sure those medications were what I actually needed and also made sure that I was not allergic to it. He knew his job better than any other Dr. I have gone to. This man was "The Best", in my opinion. I would love to visit him, next time I get sick, or just as a friend even! I recommend you all to go to his clinic.
Dr. Anyadike is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Hospital Medical Center
California Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
33 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4415 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Brodrick Anyadike is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.