Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brojesh C Pakrashi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brojesh C Pakrashi has the following 13 expertise
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
Dr. Brojesh C Pakrashi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I was refered to this Dr from my Dr who retired due to health issues.I have to say my old Dr was a very caring person but more along the lines of a family Dr. On my first visit I was given an EKG my question is why? I needed my prescriptions refilled. I was also told I would have to go to pain management and he did NOT want any part of helping me with my RA. He didn't ask why I took vicadin because if he did and he had looked at my charts from other Drs he would have seen I get sick on most RA meds. I think he is about filling his wallet and padding the bill. One visit and I was done with him.I also wnat the world to know do submit myself to alot of medical research studies to help others down thw road with RA and yes Dr Pakrasi is a cardio Dr so you may say what did I expect.Like going to a bodyshop when my engine in my car is making noise.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Dr. Brojesh C Pakrashi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrojesh C Pakrashi MD, 6688 Ridge Rd Ste 1420, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brojesh C Pakrashi in this video.
Dr. Brojesh C Pakrashi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.