Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bron C Hedman MD
Dr. Bron C Hedman has 2 locations
Dr. Bron C Hedman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bron C Hedman has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bron C Hedman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bron C Hedman - Posted on January 15th, 2018
Not caring at all
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bron C Hedman - Posted on November 7th, 2015
He's a know it all... That's why my family and I call him Dr. Know it all... He sits and rubs his head and looks down instead of looking you in the face... When you try and talk to him he's always right no matter what you have to say... He treated my son very poorly and couldn't even finish a phone conversation with him, so unprofessional hung up the phone in his ear... He's a very rude doctor with a horrible bed side manner...
Best Dr. Hands down
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bron C Hedman - Posted on July 22nd, 2013
Dr. Hedman is the best dr. He was my primary care provider for myself and my daughter until I moved back to the Bay Area. He sits and listens to you and spends the time getting to know who you are as well as knowing your health. Since moving I have not yet found a dr who cares about their patients as much as Dr. Hedman did.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bron C Hedman - Posted on April 1st, 2013
I went to him since I was in middle school, he has put me on adderall and when I said it was making me depressed and suicidal he straight up said he didn't believe me, he would have the appointment more with my mother than me. I always have been going in with throat problems for years strep throat 4 times a year for 6 years constant swollen tonsils and no referral ever to an ent. I finally went to one of the other doctors in the office who gave me a referral first visit. Turns out my tonsils and adenoids have needed to come out for years.
Always First Class
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bron C Hedman - Posted on September 20th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Bron C Hedman Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bron C Hedman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rocklin, CA.