Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bronwen F Kahn
Dr. Bronwen F Kahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Kahn is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital. Dr. Kahn has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bronwen F Kahn has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Dr. Bronwen F Kahn has the following 8 expertise
- Pregnancy Complications
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Premature Birth
Dr. Bronwen F Kahn has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bronwen F Kahn is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Bronwen is an amazing personality and excellent doctor. Every interaction with her makes you feel special no matter what problem or issue you are going through she makes you feel you will make it. I wish her all the best and she will definitely be a blessing to many more mothers and children in the days come
Dr. Kahn is one of the most memorable Dr.s I have ever been a patient of. She is absolutely wonderful- intelligent, she listens, and I felt very safe being cared for by her. I have been seeing her since 24 weeks pregnant, and from the very first time of meeting her, I knew that she cared about the health of my baby, and me. She followed up with me personally over the weekend when we were in a worry phase. She goes the extra step to make sure you have the information you need, that your questions are answered AND that you feel safe and cared for. She is so fantastic at what she does and pregnant mommas are lucky to have her as an option for a Ob!!
Dr. Kahn did an exceptional job witg my 2nd cesarean. I have recovered really well and would recommend Dr. Kahn and Obstetrix Group for any high risk moms 2 be!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Bronwen F Kahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsObstetrix Medical Group, 2055 N High St Ste 230, Denver, CO
Dr. Bronwen F Kahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.