Dr. Brook M Seeley Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Brook M Seeley?

Incompetent

Terrible plastic surgeon--avoid him. He did not explain his procedure and made an overly long incision and a resulting scar which he did not correct.

Should not be performing rhinoplasties!

Had my first surgery by Seeley after breaking my nose 10 years ago. Within months it collapsed due to over correction. Went back and Seeley put in a cadaver graft. That failed. I suffered for years scared to go back and have another surgery for it just to fail. Well here I am in recovery for my third rhinoplasty. I had a different, very well known and very well qualified surgeon for this one. He told me Seeley removed a lot of cartilage as well as using a cheap off-label graft in my nose, that was the main cause of my obstructions. The surgeon removed the graft and was able to use my remaining cartilage. I am not sure how it will come out, I just wish when I first broke my nose I did not use Seeley. What should have been a simple bone repositioning has now required me to have my entire nose reconstructed. This last surgert was $25000, luckily my insurance covered it. Seeley should not be doing rhinoplasties. I advise anyone considering him to look elsewhere. There are definitely more qualified surgeons out there.

The doctor spent ample time examining and explaining to me my condition. He gave me options and I am feeling better. Would highly recommend. Office is beautiful and the staff has to be the nicest I have ever experienced.

Not the best

Staff is great - that said Seeley is very superficial and will quickly refer you to another MD - especially if you are a medicare patient - - poor follow up on calls to him - you just get the sense he does not care

Dr. Seeley went above and beyond in our appointment. He spent time with me to do a cosmetic consult and to determine what will be best for me. Surgery was a success and I will never see another facial plastic surgeon

This doctor is disgusting, he and his wife work together to rob you. I went to dr seely for tinnitus, he frankly didnt care to help and sent me for numerous expensive test etc. When nothing was neccasary. Going to him is a huge regret and i hope you wont make the same mistake.

I had my first rhinoplasty with Dr Brook Seeley. It went drastically wrong. Just from looking at my nose the bridge of it had a chunk missing. It collapsed on both sides, and was strongly leaning to the left side. I continuously told Dr. Seeley I was unhappy with the results and was breathing worse then before. Dr Seeley just told me to wait that it was due to swelling. I waited almost 2 years. Since my first surgery with Dr. Seeley I had seen 5 other ears nose and throat that specialize in rhinoplasty including Dean Toriumi. The 5 other Doctors came to the same conclusion that my first rhino was done poorly. Since my mistake with choosing Dr Seeley I have had 2 other reconstructive surgeries to fix his mistake that were out of my pocket. My biggest problem with Dr. Seeley was the fact he would not admit he made a mistake at all. He couldn't understand why I wasn't breathing properly , when I had proof from 5 other doctors telling me it had collapsed and still had a very deviated septum. Its one thing for a doctor to make a mistake and take ownership and try to fix it. Its entirely a different subject when a doctor makes a mistake and tells me repeatedly that there is nothing he can do and doesn't see a problem with it.

Awesome

Dr. Seeley is skilled diagnosing and treating. He is available when needed. That's what we want from a Dr. kfj

Excellent surgeon!

My son broke his nose playing football and our pediatrician recommended Dr. Seeley to us. He was extremely caring and spoke to my son on his level and then spoke to me separately to explain the surgery. The procedure was quick and without complications and the results are wonderful. My son's nose is straight and healed well. I have recommended Dr. Seeley to other friends and family.

Excellent reception at the front desk. The ladies did a fantastic job representing the office. Doctor Seeley is a very kinda and knowledgable professional. I would highly recommend this office.

Great Doctor with and Excellent Bedside Manner

Dr Seeley was kind and listened to my concerns regarding my daughter. He addressed each one separately. He operated on my daughter leaving a minimal scar on her face which was a concern of mine. Our family had an excellent experience with this doctor and would return with similar issues.

Very pleasant demeanor and highly competent. Have seen him for aesthetic services and I have always been very satisfied and find him to be appropriate and not too pushy about services. I also like the skin care line that he sells and it is reasonably priced and works well. I have had skin cancer so he is especially sensitive about this.