Dr. Brooke Alexander Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Brooke Alexander?

Nice Doctor, Disorganized Staff, Triple Booked Appointments, and Long Office Wait

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Nice Doctor with great bedside manners. Disorganized staff that border between overwhelmed and apathetic at times. One staff told me to use an ice-cream Popsicle stick to support my broken toe because Dr. Alexander had no appointments and I was not hurt enough to warrant being approved to go to urgent care, Expect long waits at their gloomy office (they triple book their appointments) as well as at your pharmacy (Dr. Alexander's computer always seems to go down or it's never her staff's fault that the pharmacy hasn't received your prescriptions).

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I have been with Dr Alexander for several years now, and I have to say that she is an excellent physician and I am very pleased with my care. Yes, the wait is sometimes long to see her, but she spends the necessary time with each patient because she cares about them. Its obvious that she wants to provide the best medical care and that we as patients are not just another number to her. Her staff is fantastic, very sweet, and always going the extra mile for me. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking for a wonderful doctor.

Posted on May 5th, 2013

Dr Brooke Alexander is very smart (obviously...she's an in demand doctor for a reason LOL). I came to her with a diagnosis I had already made and she quickly followed me and was very thorough with checking me for serious complications that the serious hormonal disease could have done to me (heart problems...) Was very rapid with ordering an EKG regardless of my age (20 years old) and knew and understood what the rare disease could do to me REGARDLESS of my age. She also ordered any testing to rule anything else out that may have been correlated with it. I felt very safe and comfortable being under her care and did not have to fight (like i did with other doctors) for her to check up on my concerns. I am sad to see some other people are not as satisfied but every patient is entitled to their own opinion and not every patient has the same experience. For me, however, I very highly recommend her. I really felt she cared about me. Of course it is a business-as is with any doctor-but I felt very satisfied with my many follow ups with her last summer and am satisfied with our "business" relationship-if you may call it that.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 31st, 2013

i have been a patient for several years. Dr. Alexander spends quality time with you - listening carefully and addressing all issues. She is very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Alexander is current on the medical literature. She is caring and compassionate, and seems to truly care about her patients. Her staff is great. Overall a top-notch doctor. Also, amazing location - ample parking and right next to Fashion Island.

To Dr. Alexander

Posted on October 16th, 2012

You need to remember that these are opinions only and everyone is entitled to their opinion. No slander is happening. I was researching you based on a referral and while the people who diss D.O.'s obviously have no idea what they are talking about, perhaps you should listen to the many that have said your staff has been rude. But take it all with a grain of salt because everybody has bad days and your staff could too. I would never use a website to choose a doctor and most intelligent people wouldn't either.

AWESOMENESS!

Posted on September 12th, 2012

The staff at this place is AweSomE!!!

Very LOW Rating for this DO

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Very long wait times, refers out to specialists and numerous tests then does not get back to you with test results. Poor customer service and attitude.

Posted on July 1st, 2012

Staff is rude! I don't understand why women enter the medical field to take care of others but can be so rude when it comes time to interact with patients.

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr. Alexander has a small practice which is challenging to find in this day in age, especially with an HMO. her staff is very friendly and helpful and they have have always been able to fit me in when I have an acute illness or migraine. Dr. Alexander is a kind and caring woman who is very well connected with specialists throughout Newport Beach. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Posted on April 9th, 2011

Slow to provide test results (had to call them after waiting 2 weeks on several occasions)

Extremely Helpful

Posted on March 19th, 2011

Incredibly knowledgeable and insightful. She asked the right questions and listened to my answers in order to make a diagnosis. I appreciated that she was proactive about my treatment. By ordering a CT scan, she was able to determine the severity of my sinus disease which required immediate attention. She even contacted the ENT specialist so that I could already start taking the necessary meds before my appointment. So grateful for her excellent care.

Posted on September 28th, 2010

Excellent diagnostician. Takes time to listen and gets you the right treatment. So grateful for Dr. Alexander's superior intuition and medical talent.