Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Brooke Jackson
Brooke Jackson, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Brooke Jackson is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Brooke Jackson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I went to Dr. Jackson for both my derm checkup and for IPL to get rid of the brown spots on my face and chest. She was very thorough in my checkup and gave me great recommendations for some other derm issues I have. She also has a brand new IPL machine that doesn't hurt. I've had 2 treatments and already see a huge difference. In addition to Dr. Jackson, her staff is amazing and extremely professional.
Jackson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Central Dupage Hospital
26 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Henry Ford Health System
Brooke Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSkin Wellness Dermatology Associates- Dr. Brooke Jackson, 245 East NC Hwy. 54, Durham, NC
Take a minute to learn about Brooke Jackson in this video.
Brooke Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.